Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the HuntersOneStop.com website (the "Website"). This Website is provided to assist hunters in gathering hunting and fishing guide, ranch and lease information; posting opinions of outfitters, lodges, guides, hunting and fishing service providers and other hunting and fishing related issues; networking with other hunters and anglers for the purposes of gathering similar information about their hunts, fishing trips and similar issues. The terms "we", "us", "our" “Hunter’s One Stop” "HOS" refer to Hunter’s One Stop, LLC, an Texas corporation and/or our affiliates. The term "you" refers to any person using or visiting the Website and/or any person contributing or viewing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms and conditions set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you may not use or view materials on this Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement upon providing notice by a general posting on the Website, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- you have the right to use or are the owner of any content you post on the Website;
- if you have registered for a Huntersonestop.com membership account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and
- We retain the right in our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, content, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or promotional purpose, except as expressly allowed in writing by Hunter’s One Stop.
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as submitting false or fraudulent reviews and ratings, trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting any other kinds of "fake" reviews and ratings, posts or comments.
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or on any materials printed or copied off of the Website.
- record, process, or mine information about other users or members.
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission.
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website.
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not.
- use the Website for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results.
- use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content.
- use the Website in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law.
- access, retrieve or index the Website to for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews.
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Website.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, member accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
Certain areas of the Website functionality are designed to permit users to share reviews about relevant experiences. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any Outfitter, Guide, Lodge, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Hunter’s One Stop and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to
- use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and
- use the name and contact information that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Hunter’s One Stop may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Hunter’s One Stop the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Hunter’s One Stop rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary to you.
The Website may contain review services, blogs, discussion forums, bulletin boards, or other areas in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Website ("Interactive Areas"). If Hunter’s One Stop provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Hunter’s One Stop
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Areas in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to Content that, in the sole judgment of Hunter’s One Stop or it’s affiliates,
- violates the previous subsections herein,
- is objectionable,
- restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Website, or
- may expose Hunter’s One Stop or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Hunter’s One Stop takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Hunter’s One Stop liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Hunter’s One Stop is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users in any public forum, reviews page or other Interactive Area. Although Hunter’s One Stop has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Hunter’s One Stop reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain any rights (including moral rights or rights of attribution) in the content, you hereby declare that
- you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- you have no objection to the publication, use, modification and deletion of the content by Hunter’s One Stop or its licensees, successors and assigns;
- you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the content; and
- you forever release Hunter’s One Stop, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Hunter’s One Stop by virtue of any such moral rights.
TRAVEL BOOKINGS AND DESTINATIONS
Hunter’s One Stop plays no role other than in providing the introduction and facilitating the exchange of information and fees with the agent and/or outfitter/lodge/guide. Any issues that arise regarding your experience and/or transaction with any services/ service providers, agent(s), guide(s), outfitter(s)/lodge(s) identified through Hunter’s One Stop are solely between you and the applicable agent(s) and outfitter(s)/lodge(s). You agree to hold us harmless with respect to any such issues.
Although most travel, including travel for hunting and to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Hunter’s One Stop urges passengers to investigate and review all safety procedures and records, travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by any relevant authority the prior to booking travel to any destination.
BY LISTING INFORMATION RELEVANT USING PARTICULAR OUTFITTERS OR LODGES, HUNTER’S ONE STOP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS OR USE OF SUCH OUTFITTERS OR LODGES IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND HUNTER’S ONE STOP IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS OR USE OF SUCH OUTFITTERS OR LODGES.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED OR PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. HUNTER’S ONE STOP AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, AMENITIES, GENERAL DESTINATION DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.).
HUNTER’S ONE STOP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY SERVICES OR ADVICE ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN BY HUNTER’S ONE STOP SERVICE PROVIDERS, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH SERVICES OR ADVICE BY HUNTER’S ONE STOP. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. HUNTER’S ONE STOP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM HUNTERSONESTOP.COM, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HUNTER’S ONE STOP HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND SERVICES FOUND ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNTER’S ONE STOP (OR ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF HUNTER’S ONE STOP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, HUNTER’S ONE STOP (AND ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS AND AFFILIATES) MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAID, IF ANY, TO US FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ISSUE GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (ii) $7.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between Hunter’s One Stop and all users of the Website. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in this Agreement inure to the benefit of Hunter’s One Stop.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Hunter’s One Stop and its affiliates and any of their officers, owners, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- your posting of any Content;
- any dispute between the poster of Content and the subject of such Content; or
- any other issues arising out of your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Hunter’s One Stop. Such links are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as Viruses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All contents of this Website are copyrighted by Hunter’s One Stop, LLC. All rights reserved. HUNTER’S ONE STOP, the company's logo and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Hunter’s One Stop and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Hunter’s One Stop or the applicable trademark owner. In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, buttons, icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Hunter’s One Stop and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Hunter’s One Stop. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Hunter’s One Stop.
Please note that applicable US law permits Hunter’s One Stop (and others, including our users and the public) to list the names, including those names that are registered trademarks, of businesses when describing or critiquing those businesses or their offerings. No permission is needed from a business in order to reference or discuss that business or its offerings. Hunter’s One Stop respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Hunter’s One Stop the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including any copyright registration numbers;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your full name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity located in, and this Agreement is governed by the laws of, the State of Texas, USA, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of THE courts in Williamson county, Texas USA, and you hereby stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the Website or its use. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within one (1) year from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
Notices to you may be made via email or regular mail. Hunter’s One Stop may also provide notices of changes to this Agreement or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on or through the Website.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Hunter’s One Stop with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Hunter’s One Stop with respect to this Website.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last Updated: February 2016.
© 2016 Hunter’s One Stop, LLC. All rights reserved.